Few Myths about remote candidates
1 min read
- They’re not a native language speaker, so it will be difficult to communicate effectively.
- Their personality won’t jive with our progressive company culture.
- They come from a country of workaholics, so we should choose them.
- The internet in their country can be unreliable.
- We’ll need new protocols to accommodate their abilities, and that’s too much to take on.
- Familiarity with legacy systems doesn’t mean they can keep up with our tech stack.
- Can they really commit to a full workload with a baby on the way